‘Politeness is the art of choosing among your thoughts’
~ Madame de Stael
Our Forum and Social Media Policy
At the heart of our company are the values of innovation, reward, inclusivity and responsibility and Death in a Chocolate Box ‘Site’ has devised a policy by which to create a protected environment for our guests who use our forum(s) and/or our social media channels.
The intention of Death in a Chocolate Box Limited is to create a friendly and safe environment for our guests by which to engage, comment, question and offer suggestions on our forum(s) and/or our social media channels.
As this Site is committed to offering our guests who use our forum(s) information and quality – we ask our guests to ensure that their post is:
To keep our forum(s) neat and easy on the eye – we ask our guests to create a new Topic if they wish to begin another discussion.
The official language used on our Site is in English.
Our Social Media Channels
- Comments shared to the social media channels used by this Site must not:
- Be offensive, threatening, abusive, inflammatory or promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Contain spam.
- Breach the terms of any/all the social media platforms.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services.
- Be irrelevant or unintelligible.
This Site reserves to the right to:
- Determine, at our discretion, whether contributions to our forum(s) and/or social media channels are in breach of the recommendations of this policy.
- To hide or delete comments posted on our social media channels.
- Block users who do not follow the recommendations of this policy.
- Share any comment we deem appropriate to law enforcement authorities for investigation as we feel necessary and/or as required by law.
Last Updated: May 2021