Our Values. Our Vision
Not only are we passionate about the delivery of a varied programme of unique and informative walks and offering a delicious selection of merchandise – Death in a Chocolate Box Limited is committed to reducing the impact that we have on the environment and the development of valuable relationships with local businesses.
Our Environmental Policy is defined in two key areas: Relationship and Impact.
- At Death in a Chocolate Box we are working with our local businesses wherever possible in the supply and delivery of our merchandise.
- With our chocolate hand-made in the village of Sheriff Hutton, the ‘ChocBox Angel’ pin created in Harrogate and publicity material printed here in the City of York – we are are ensuring our continued support for local business.
- As a small business we aim to be transparent about our costs and although no profit is derived from the delivery of our products to our customers – we work hard to find transport solutions that will ease the impact we have on the environment.
- Death in a Chocolate Box is committed to the use of recycled paper and packaging materials.
- We are working to ensure that all of our products and packaging will be plastic free.
- In addition, and in support of the City of York Council’s delivery of sustainable transport – Death in a Chocolate Box will continue to encourage those who attend our walking tours to take advantage of York’s transport initiatives including rail travel, our electric bus fleets and Park & Ride.
Last Updated: April 2021